As one of Hollywood’s most active voiceover artists, Debi Derryberry is probably best known as the voice of Jimmy Neutron.
Debi’s voiceover work includes:
- the voice of Jimmy Neutron in the Academy Award-nominated Paramount/Nickelodeon film, “Jimmy Neutron-Boy Genius“
- Maureen, Bridget, Phillip, Ken, Scott & Nurse Beatrice in Bill Burr’s hit Netflix show, “F is for Family“
- Helpy in Adult Swim’s “Tigtone“
- Coco in “Crash Bandicoot”
- Taimi in “Guild Wars 2”
- Young William Blazkowicz from “Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus”
- Spin Master’s “LuvaBella” and “BabyBella” dolls
- Diana in “Sailor Moon”
- Maya and Candy in “Glitter Force”
- Draculaura on Mattel’s “Monster High“,
- and voiceover work in “Toy Story 1 & 2,“ “Incredibles 1 & 2,” “Wreck It Ralph 1 & 2,” “The Christmas Chronicles,” “Zootopia,“ “Trolls,” “Smurfs Lost Village” and “Boss Baby.”
Other voice work includes:
- Doc McStuffins
- Scooby Doo
- Wednesday from “The Addams Family“
- Gnocchi from “Curious George“
- Clay on “Playhouse Disney“
- Weenie from “Oswald the Octopus“
- Zatch Bell
- Ryo Ohki from “Tenchi Muyo“
- Jackie from “Bobby’s World“,
- Jeannie from the Emmy-Nominated “Life with Louie“,
- Nergal Jr. on “Billy and Mandy” for Cartoon Network.
Also an on-camera actress, Debi’s credits include many commercials, “iCarly” and “True Beauty“, and she can be seen in the features “Ghostworld“, “Comic Book the Movie” and “Free Willy“. In that film, Debi was the stunt double who actually rode the whale!
When she was only nine years old, she got her first guitar and wrote “My Dog’s My Buddy” which is featured on her first CD, “What a Way to Play!“.
Debi has toured the country performing her preschool music from all three preschool CD’s; “What a Way To Play“, “Very Derryberry”, and “Baby Banana!“. “Baby Banana“, the title song from her third CD went to number one on the charts for SiriusXM Radio! Debi Derryberry is also an author of, “Baby Banana and The Licorice Tree“, written to accompany the CD of the same name. All her products can be found online through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Apple iTunes.
Debi was born and raised in the quiet desert community of Indio, California, reaping the benefits of a close and loving family who encouraged her to pursue her dreams.
Debi excelled in high school, serving as captain of the gymnastics team and on the student council, graduated from UCLA as a pre-med candidate, and ultimately, seeking to explore her creative side, moved to Nashville, Tennessee. After three years in Music City, she returned to Los Angeles to launch her voiceover career, and she has garnered feature roles in numerous high-profile films and TV shows.